El Snakehips II El Snakehips II

nice

nice

Janenba is born! Ep-2 Janenba is born! Ep-2

good

its cool...and Hoek_32 it IS Janeba. Not Jameba

Halloween Ball Movie Halloween Ball Movie

wtf

its just an orange ball going from the left side to the right very very slow. It was boring!!! i waited like 2 min and just closed the window.

Radam responds:

It's all that stuff you said, and then it's the stuff you didn't say.

If you only watched two minutes, you essentially missed the whole thing.

If you're not going to watch my cartoon, fine. If you're going to give my cartoon a shitty review, fine, but if you're going to give it a shitty review without even watching it, fuck you. Don't bring down my average with your know-nothing opinion. That's just assinine.

I haven't even tried to watch them, but "Gohans Transformation," "Goku got beat up," and "Throw Balls at FAT GOKU" are all just poorly drawn images of Dragon Ball characters blinking, therefore, I have voted 0 on each of them and will continue to do so every day -- not only until this stops being my most recent review, but until I see a review of 10 to balance your bullshit.

Die.

Vegeta Dead Sexy? Vegeta Dead Sexy?

COOL MOVIE/GAME

You are right about the american dbz translation. I saw every episode in Japanise and everything was better - voices(Buu's voice is like a 1000 times better), music(sometimes), a lot more violence and nudity. FunImation or whatever its called ruined DBZ, made it for little 5 years old children.